Organizing the garage should not be stressful. Although one of the problems is the accumulated clutter in the garage over time. To tackle this problem for good, Self Storage Green has found out some creative ideas to organize your garage and make your life a little less stressful. Follow these tips to make the most out of your storage space.
Garage Organization Ideas
- Open shelves are great for storing file boxes and power tools; getting them up off the floor and easily accessible.
- Bungee cords will help you round up basketballs, soccer balls and more. Hook up a few into sturdy surfaces and build a clean, safe spot behind the cable.
- Clear containers are a great way to organize all the miscellaneous that you store in your garage.
- Free up some floor space by adding vertical shelves or overhead storage.
- Labeling all your belongings is a crucial step while organizing your garage. While labeling, create tool kits for all the different kinds of tools with the help of toolboxes and divided containers.
Storing in Tuckahoe, NJ
Our storage experts at Storage Ward can help you free up garage space and get organized today. If you run out of space while organizing any part of your house or office, our experts can help you find the perfect storage unit. We offer a wide range of temperature-controlled storage unit sizes in Tuckahoe, NJ. We also have other locations in Florida and Alabama. In addition to our great selection and competitive pricing, all of our facilities are safe and secure with 24-hr video recording cameras to protect your belongings.