Where do you put extra items? If you notice certain yard equipment taking up valuable space in your shed or want to minimize what is in your coat closet, maybe it is time to sell online. Our storage facilities give customers the safe storage space for these excess items. Posting gear online can only benefit your bank account. You can sell gently used, sometimes even broken pieces to someone who could really use them.
We have storage in Atmore AL, Brewton AL, Brooksville FL, and more neighborhoods near you! With our self storage units you can store your extra gear after a big move, or while you promote it online. If you are looking for storage, choose a location nearby and start moving your products in!
Choose the right website for your gear! You can find a variety of items on each site, but each one has categories that may be better suited for what you are selling.
- Facebook Marketplace: Great for household items and home goods
- Offer Up: Clothing, kids toys, gaming systems.
- EBay: Cars, yard equipment, and materials for hobbies.
Finding the niche for your items is one step closer to finding the right buyer.
How To Sell Products Online
- Be professional when chatting with your customers. Many sites offer a rating after the purchase, from the customer and seller’s point of view.
- Do the final sale in a public place to keep both parties accountable and safe.
- If you are willing to negotiate on the price, add “make an offer” in the description to let customers know.
- Selling for parts? Put that phrase clearly in the description. You never know someone could be looking for just parts as they rebuild something.
Self storage is an easy solution to store the gear you want to sell online. After these online selling tips, talk with us about the extra space we offer. Rent online or stop by to chat with an experts.